1989 Tour Review — Episode 184 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
1989 TOUR SPOILERS GALORE! In Episode 184 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, Adam and Diane bring you their review of Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour. After seeing the show at Rock In Rio in Vegas and in Bossier City, Louisiana, we wanted to give you our initial impressions of Taylor’s new show. We discuss the setlist in detail, Taylor’s elaborate costumes, dancers, and more. If you haven’t seen the show yet and don’t care about being spoiled, listen up! And if you have seen the show, what did you think? Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 184 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: 1989 World Tour Initial Review
– If you want to stay 1989 Tour spoiler-free, do not listen to this episode!!
– We go song by song and describe each performance of 1989.
– Which song stole the show?
– If you’ve seen the 1989 tour, did anything disappoint you?
– Did you can pre-buy merchandise ahead of time and pick it up at your concert? Check out https://squareup.com/the-1989-world-tour for more info.
– Remember: you MUST go visit Taylor Nation Headquarters if you attend a concert!
– Taylor Swift broke a VEVO record with most views in a single day for “Bad Blood”!! (We’re not surprised though).
– We think we may have figured out what “on D like DOC” means in Kendrick Lamar’s “Bad Blood” rap. Maybe.
– You know you’re a Swifty when you make up choreography for every song off 1989 and you’re essentially an official tour dancer.
– Swifties are listening to “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk The Moon.
– May 30: The 1989 World Tour – Detroit, MI.
– June 2: The 1989 World Tour – Louisville, KY.
– June 3: The 1989 World Tour – Cleveland, OH.
– June 6: The 1989 World Tour – Pittsburgh, PA.
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Videos Mentioned in Episode 184 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
WALK THE MOON – Shut Up and Dance