Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, or Taylor Swift… who will be the ACM Entertainer of the Year? In Episode 127 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss the probability that Taylor Swift will prevail against the nominees. Taylor lost the award last year to Luke Bryan, but that doesn’t mean she will lose again this year! Let us know what you think of our theories and be sure to watch the ACMs next Sunday, April 6th, at 8/7c on CBS. Enjoy!
Highlights from Episode 127 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – ACM Predictions: Who Will Be Entertainer of the Year?:
- We rank Taylor’s chances of winning EOTY against Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, and George Strait based on the points brought up at Taste of County.
- Blake Shelton sure entertains on The Voice, but we consider those viewers passive, and thus less likely to vote.
- Could Luke Bryan beat Taylor? Honestly, he might “crash her party.”
- Miranda might win Female Vocalist of the Year, but definitely not EOTY.
- George Strait: Entertainer of the Year or Entertainer of a Lifetime? Fun fact: He hasn’t won EOTY since Taylor Swift was born.
- Remember to vote for Taylor daily at VoteACM.com
- Sami visits the “Who’s Taylor Swift Anyway?” art exhibit in Brooklyn, New York.
- Continue to vote for Taylor for the first ever iHeartRadio Music Awards at iheartradio.com/awards.
- You know you’re a Swifty when your parents ask you “What did Taylor Swift do today?” and you actually know the answer…
Luke Bryan Taylor Swift Nashville I Don’t Want This Night To End Red Tour September 19 2013 HD
Luke Crashes a Birthday Party – 2014 ACM Awards
Luke Bryan Crashes a Wedding – 2014 ACM Awards
Luke Crashes A Baby Shower – 2014 ACM Awards