“All Too Well” at the GRAMMYS 2014 — Episode 118 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
I’m a crumbled up piece of paper lying here because Taylor performed “All Too Well” at the Grammys! On Episode 118 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, the hosts give you full coverage of the 56th Grammy Awards. We discuss the red carpet, the nature of the Grammy awards and how they pick the winners, and Taylor’s breath-taking performance of “All Too Well.” We also go back in the Taylor Swift time machine and discuss Taylor’s past Grammy performances from 2009-2013. And even though Taylor didn’t win a Grammy this year, she is still our seven-time Grammy winning girl, our favorite. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 118 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast:
– The RED Tour is coming to London! Taylor will perform at London’s O2 on Feb. 1st & 2nd.
– We bring you full coverage of the 56th Grammy Awards!
– What did you think of Taylor Swift’s red carpet dress? The hosts give mixed reviews.
– Maya loved Colbie Caillat’s red dress.
– Grammy winners are determined “without regard to album sales or chart promotion.” That explains it.
– Adam defines an “artist” as someone who writes or at least co-writes their own music.
– Diane is baffled by Daft Punk’s helmets. What?
– That moment when you accidentally think RED won Album of the Year and then your heart is broken…
– Why did Fearless win Album of the Year and RED didn’t?
– Can we talk about how incredible it is that Taylor chose to perform “All Too Well” because the Swifties asked her to?
– Taylor sure looked pissed about that scarf!
– What’s your all-time favorite Taylor Swift Grammy performance? We discuss her performances from 2008-2013.
– Fun fact: Queen Latifah can marry you now!
– You know you’re a Swifty when you describe yourself as a hardcore Taylor Swift fan.
– View all the nominees and winners of the 56th Grammy Awards at grammy.com/nominees.
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Taylor Swift Wins Album of the Year for “Fearless” – 2010 GRAMMY Awards
Taylor Swift – “All Too Well” – 2014 Grammy Awards
Miley Cyrus & Taylor Swift singing “Fifteen” at 2009 Grammys
Taylor Swift Performing “Today Was a Fairytale”, “Rhiannon” & “You Belong With Me” With Stevie Nicks – 2010 Grammys
Taylor Swift Performing “Mean” – 2012 Grammys
Taylor Swift Performing “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” – 2013 Grammys
Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr – Grammys 2014