“All You Had To Do Was Stay” Song Analysis — Episode 169 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Let me remind you, this was what you wanted… a new episode of Taylor Talk! In Episode 169 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss track five on 1989, “All You Had To Do Was Stay.” The panel is split about their opinions on the song — feel free to weigh in and let us know your thoughts. Do you think Taylor will perform this song on tour even though the high note STAY would be intense for her voice? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 169 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “All You Had To Do Was Stay” Song Analysis
– You can’t talk about this song without belting STAY. #SwiftFact
– Steve calls this song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” 1.0.
– Where do you see AYHTDWS fitting into the story of 1989?
– What is it about this song that makes it get stuck in your head so easily?
– How do you think Taylor will pull off singing the STAY part on tour?
– This policeman from Delaware is famous for Shaking it Off.
– Have a Stump the Host question? Send em in! We love a good challenge.
– Hooray for the return of the If This Was a Movie segment!
– Mark your calendars! The Grammys are coming up on Feb. 8th and the BRIT Awards are on Feb. 25th.
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
“1989” Track Descriptions By Taylor Swift
Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off)
Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
“Palm Of Your Hand” – Human Again
‘N Sync – I Want You Back
The Beatles-Hello Goodbye (Remastered)
Simon and Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water
Taylor Swift performing at The Grammy’s “All Too Well” HD