“Bad Blood” Song Analysis — Episode 171 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
There’s only mad love for Taylor Swift on this show. On Episode 171 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift, we discuss “Bad Blood.” This song is allegedly about pop star Katy Perry, Taylor’s former good friend. Rumor has it that Katy Perry tried to “sabotage an entire arena tour” (RED Tour) by hiring some dancers right from under her. The hosts agree that “Bad Blood” was Taylor’s way to confronting the situation, even though Taylor said herself that she hates confrontation. What do you all think of the song? Could it be about Katy Perry? Leave us your thoughts. Thanks for listening!
Highlights from Episode 171 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Bad Blood” Song Analysis
– Friendship heartbreak hurts worse than love heartbreak.
– Is “Bad Blood” really about Katy Perry?
– Gawker published a timeline of Taylor and Katy’s friendship based on tweets (& Mean Girls references).
– How does “Bad Blood” fit into the story of the album?
– What would “Bad Blood” look like on tour? Could it be a single?
– Taylor Swift’s social media accounts may have been hacked, but they won’t find anything dirty, because it doesn’t exist!
– HAIM will be joining Taylor Swift on her 1989 World Tour for select shows!
– Be sure to subscribe on leave us a review on iTunes. We love feedback!
– The Grammys are THIS SUNDAY Feb. 8th at 8/7c on CBS.
– The BRIT Awards are on Feb. 25th.
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Taylor Swift and Katy Perry “Hot ‘n’ Cold”