Taylor, please say yes to Latin America! In Episode 123 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, Agustin from TheSwiftAgency.com joins us to discuss the reasons why Latin America is long overdue for a visit from Taylor Swift. We also highlight Taylor’s recent nominations from the Kid’s Choice Awards and the first ever iHeartRadio Music Awards! As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 123 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: The RED Tour in Latin America:
– Latin America is a HUGE section of the world Taylor’s tour hasn’t reached yet.
– Taylor’s Latin American fans are just as passionate as any other Swifties… just check out the incredible taylorswift.com.br!
– So why hasn’t Taylor done a major tour in Latin America? What’s holding her back?
– We theorize how Taylor could be marketed in South America. Who would promote her?
– Read Agustin’s editorial on TheSwiftAgency.com “Why Latin America May Be Long Overdue” — it was the basis of our discussion.
– Vote for Taylor Swift in the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards and in the iHeartRadio Music Awards!
– Psst… Adam is turning 26 on Friday, March 7th. Wish him a happy birthday?
– We try to answer the impossible question: What will Taylor’s NEXT tour be like?
– You know you’re a Swifty when you talk about Taylor so much you turn your family into Swifties!
– Swifties are listening to “You Sound Good to Me” by Lucy Hale.
Long Live – Taylor Swift ft. Paula Fernandes – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
What Are Swifties Listening To?
Lucy Hale – You Sound Good to Me (Official Video)