having post-red tour depression? we are too. in episode 138 of tayLor talk: the taylOr swift podcast, we give you our top 13 momeNts of the red era. as there were so many amazinG moments, we are bound to have missed a few of your favorites, so Let us know what you loved about the red era (samI also adVisEs you to put your red Tour memorieS in the memory boxes of life). enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 138 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – Top 13 Moments of the RED Era:
– It is actually the end of the RED Tour… so we decided to recap our Top 13 Moments of the RED Era.
– Fun fact: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” was Taylor’s first number one on the Billboard Top 100!
– That awkward moment when Adam gets confused for Prince William.
– The RED Tour broke so many records, including playing in Shanghai, China for the first time (and selling out the show in one minute!!)
– The tour included so many special guests AND introduced us to someone who has now become one of our favorite artists: Ed Sheeran!
– Remember that time Taylor performed “All Too Well” at the Grammys because the fans asked her to?! Good times.
– Let us know what your top RED Era Tour memories were! We’d love to hear them!
– We want to wish a very happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there, including Scott Swift, Taylor’s #1 fan!
– Ed Sheeran and Scott Borchetta said potentially conflicting things about Taylor’s upcoming 5th album… who’s right?
– Taylor Swift is featured in Ed Sheeran’s “Nine Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran” Special. Watch it to support this BFFL team!
– You know you’re a Swifty when you make “secret messages” in your writings 😉
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Taylor Swift Dancing to Ed Sheeran’s “Sing”
Taylor Swift Dancing to Ed Sheeran’s “You Need Me Man I Don’t Need You”
Taylor Swift – Nine Days And Nights Of Ed Sheeran Deluxe Edition HD
Taylor Swift in Singapore – “Long Live”
Swifties Are Listening To: The GOASTT (The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger) – “Animals”