Highlights from Episode 131 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast Main Discussion – “Last Kiss” Song Analysis:
– Our panel looks into “Last Kiss” and reveals some dirty little secrets…
– Taylor didn’t include a 27 second intro for just any reason 😉
– Steve talks about the importance of a manly handshake.
– That awkward/awesome moment when Taylor Swift sang “Last Kiss” to Joe Jonas at a Speak Now show.
– We discuss the similarities between “Last Kiss” and “All Too Well.”
– It’s amazing how Taylor can fit a world of emotions into a single lyric.
– The 2014 Billboard Music Awards air on May 18 on ABC at 8pm. Taylor is nominated for Top Social Artist and Top Country Artist.
– You know you’re a Swifty when it’s uncomfortable when people use the Satisfaction font when it’s not about Taylor.
– Swifties are listening to Sam Smith!
Following the incredible success last year of her debut fragrance, Wonderstruck, Taylor Swift has announced that she will be launching a second fragrance called: Wonderstruck Enchanted.
“Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there’s that feeling of being completely enamored – enchanted — when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection,” Taylor said.
An Oriental Gourmand, Wonderstruck Enchanted introduces a new dimension to the Wonderstruck portfolio, with an irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals, wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature. Wonderstruck Enchanted’s addictive balance of creamy flowers and sensual woods blends harmoniously and adds an alluring quality to the fragrance.
The new fragrance will be launching about one year after the original – October 2012.
For those of you who made it to one of Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck launches/meet & greets in October, you’re VERY lucky. For those who couldn’t make it, Taylor has now released a highlight video of the three events at Macy’s Herald Square in New York City, Sephora in Glendale, CA, and Belk in Nashville.
Photos of each of the events can be viewed in our GALLERY:
Taylor attended another Meet & Greet promotional event for her new fragrance, Wonderstruck this afternoon at the Belk in Franklin, TN. We’ve got some photos of the event for you to enjoy!! If you were at the event, tell us about it in the comments below!!! We’d love to hear how it went.
Taylor Swift did another live event today to promote her new fragrance, Wonderstruck, at Sephora in Glendale, CA. The first lucky 150 fans to purchase a Wonderstruck package got a meet & greet with Taylor similar to the Wonderstruck launch at Macy’s Herald Square a few days ago. A second 150 fans got their bottles of Wonderstruck signed by Taylor!! We have 12 new photos of the event for you to view!! Read more