“Enchanted” Song Analysis — Episode 182 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
We’re sure the 1989 Tour is flawless, but we don’t know yet. Don’t worry — Episode 182 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast is spoiler free! We want to hold off having a tour discussion until after we have seen the show, so in the meantime, enjoy a song analysis of “Enchanted.” Taylor writes a lot of songs about love, and in “Enchanted,” Taylor writes about having a crush on someone but not doing anything about it. I’m sure we can all relate. Enjoy the episode, enjoy the puns, and be sure to share your thoughts with us! Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 182 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Enchanted” Song Analysis
– “Enchanted” is another example of Taylor Swift as a wordsmith genius.
– Why did Taylor choose the word “wonderstruck” for her perfume?
– Adam’s so vain, he probably thinks this song is about him.
– Is “Enchanted” a realistic or fairytale take on love?
– Why didn’t Taylor tell him she was enchanted to meet him? Oh, the agony!
– Steve connects this song to “The Story of Us” and “Wildest Dreams,” but you could really connect any Taylor song.
– The Bad Blood music video will premiere on May 17th!!
– Check out the preview of Taylor’s interview in Elle Magazine, “Taylor Swift Has No Regrets.”
– Fun fact: Xfinity, the 1989 tour sponsor, is offering a bunch of behind-the-scenes features and a chance to meet Taylor!
– May 15th: Taylor Swift performs at Rockin Rio in Las Vegas, NV.
– May 17th: The Billboard Awards air on ABC at 8/7c.
– May 20th: The 1989 World Tour kicks off in the US in Bossier City, Louisiana.
– May 22nd; The 1989 World Tour continues in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Videos Mentioned in Episode 182 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Enchanted – Adam Young’s Response + Lyrics on Screen
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck | The Whole Story