Taylor’s so vain. She probably thinks this podcast is about her… oh wait. It is! lol. Join Adam, Diane, and Steve in brief but fun episode 73 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast as we discuss the new “Everything Has Changed” remix, Taylor’s generosity, and RED Tour news. Happy listening!
In Episode 73 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast:
- Taylor Swift visited the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia with the Ryan Seacrest Foundation. Check out ryanseacrestfoundation.com for photos from the event.
- Adam wishes he could have gotten a $500 tip when he worked in food service.
- Don’t forget to vote for Taylor in the Teen Choice Awards and the MTV VMAs!
- Did Taylor hint Carly Simon’s special guest appearance on the RED Tour?
- Main Discussion: We compare the original “Everything Has Changed” with the remix
- We theorize this remix could be the new US single
- How are they different musically? Lyrically? Why does Ed Sheeran suddenly have his own verse?
- Adam admits he can’t understand Ed Sheeran’s British’s accent… he needs a translation.
- Which do you prefer? Original or remix?
- Hey listeners, if you’re going to see the RED Tour soon, let us know which version of the song Taylor & Ed perform on tour!
- “Everything Has Changed” the REMIX is now available on iTunes
- If Swifties Ruled the World, we wouldn’t, obviously. Taylor (aka the Queen) would.
- We’re all friends with Taylor Swift. She just doesn’t know it yet… and that’s not creepy at all.
- Swifties are Reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- What are Swifties Listening to? The Swifty Sisters say they’re listening to the Lumineers.
- New Segment! “Adam is so vain because….” jk.
What Are Swifties Listening To? The Lumineers