We teamed up with Taylor Nation to bring you an EXCLUSIVE review of two new Taylor Swift holiday products!! As part of Taylor Swift’s online store’s 13 Days of Taylor holiday promotion, Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast was chosen to unveil two new products: a RED Tour poster and a RED Tour lithograph. Both of these items are avaiable exclusively via store.taylorswift.com. PLUS, if your total Taylor Swift Store purchase is over $10, type in promo code TAYLORTALK to receive a free RED Album poster! Finally, check out our twitter account @taylortalk13 for your chance to win the RED Tour poster and the RED Tour lithograph (we do ship international). We hope you enjoy our review of the new Taylor Swift holiday products! Happy listening
WATCH THE TAYLOR TALK LIVE SHOW
Highlights from Episode 104 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– We unveil two new Taylor Swift products as part of 13 Days of Taylor: a RED Tour poster ($9.99) and a RED Tour Lithograph ($14.99)
– IF you spend more than $10 in the Taylor Swift store, be sure to enter promo code TAYLORTALK
to receive a free RED Album poster!
– The hosts give you their initial reactions to the products (silly Adam didn’t share what they were beforehand!)
– How impossible is it to sum up our love for Taylor Swift in one sentence? I mean, really?! Can’t be done.
– We discuss how being part of Taylor Talk has changed our lives.
– You know who’s cool? Male Swifties. That’s who.
– CONTEST ALERT: follow @taylortalk13
on twitter to find out how you can win the RED Tour poster and the RED Tour Lithograph.
Submit to the Show!
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Videos Referenced in Episode 104 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
“22” – Taylor Swift – 2013 Billboard Awards
“I Knew You Were Trouble” – Taylor Swift – 2013 BRIT Awards
“Should’ve Said No” – Taylor Swift – 2008 ACMs
“You Belong With Me” – Taylor Swift – 2009 VMAs
“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” – Taylor Swift – 2012 EMAs