EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Liv Spencer – Episode 81 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast Is Now Available!!
Episode 81 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast features an EXCLUSIVE interview with 50% of Liv Spencer, Jen Knoch. Jen and her friend, Crissy Calhoun, are the dynamic writing duo behind the Taylor Swift biography, Taylor Swift: The Platinum Edition. Jen tells us why she decided to write a biography about Taylor Swift and how this biography offers insight other Taylor Swift biographies lack. We also put Jen to the test in a round of Taylor Swift trivia with facts taken from her own book! We hope you enjoy listening to the interview as much as we enjoyed recording it. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 81 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– Scott Borchetta gives Swifties an update on when we can expect Taylor’s “Sweeter Than Fiction” to be released.
– Sami gives us the weekly RED Tour Wrap-Up from @TSwiftonTour.
– We interview one of the authors, Jen Knoch, of Taylor Swift: The Platinum Edition, who happens to be a huge Swifty!
– She also writes Taylor Swift fanfiction on wattpad.com/livspencer about the stories behind each track on RED!
– The most interesting thing Jen learned about Taylor in the research process? How incredibly determined she’s been since the tender age of 13.
– See how well you do against Jen, the Taylor Swift biographer in a round of Taylor Trivia! Spoiler alert: all the answers can be found in Taylor Swift: The Platinum Edition
– Be sure to pick up Taylor Swift: The Platinum Edition!. Check it out on amazon.com.
– You know you’re a Swifty when you make Diane explain what a simile and a metaphor is using the song “Red.”
– You know how Taylor Swift is feeling 22? Well, Emily’s Army is feeling “Lost at 17.”
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Taylor Swift – “Change” Acoustic in Greensboro, NC
Taylor Swift – “Our Song” Acoustic in Raleigh, NC
Taylor Swift – “Last Kiss” Acoustic in Charlottesville, NC
Swifties Are Listening To “Lost at 17″ by Emily’s Army