“Fearless” Song Analysis — Episode 132 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Highlights from Episode 132 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – “Fearless” Song Analysis:
– We celebrate the anniversary of the Fearless tour, and I don’t know how Taylor Talk gets better than this.
– Fearless has became an anthem for Swifties. Sami says it’s way more than just about a first date.
– Taylor tends to write a song on every album that’s a fantasy about her perfect love.
– We discuss her performances of “Fearless” on the Fearless Tour, Speak Now Tour, and the RED Tour.
– Want to win a Fearless Collector’s Edition box set? Listen to the full episode for the code word to get a bonus five entries!! Enter at taylortalk.org/fearless.
– For a limited time, each Taylor Talk tshirt purchase comes with a free beach ball! Just in time for summer.
– Taylor is nominated for Billboard’s Top Social Media artist. Maybe that’s why she’s been using Instagram so much!
– You know you’re a Swifty when you think Adam’s jokes are funny.
– What are Swifties Listening to? “A Sky Full of Stars” by Coldplay
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
Taylor Swift “Fearless” Music Video
“Fearless” Tour Performance 2010
“Fearless” Speak Now Tour Performance
“Fearless” RED Tour B-Stage Performance
Swifties are listening to “A Sky Full of Stars” by Coldplay