God Bless Andrea Swift – Episode 133 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
This episode goes out to Mama Swift, and all the moms out there this Mother’s Day. We discuss Andrea Swift’s involvement in Taylor’s career and how, if not for her mother’s tremendous support, Taylor’s music wouldn’t be the same. Enjoy the show!
Also, if you’re able to this Mother’s Day, please consider donating to the Ronan Thompson Foundation to help fight childhood cancer. Every little bit counts.
Highlights from Episode 133 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– This mother’s day we celebrate the woman who gave us Taylor Swift.
– How did Andrea’s support and influence shape Taylor’s career?
– Taylor’s mom provided a strong model of a hard-working woman. We think that’s why Taylor never does anything halfway.
– We discuss the HUGE impact parenting has on a child’s personality and the way they treat others.
– If Andrea had raised Taylor in any other way, her music would not be the same.
– Andrea is so thankful to the fans for supporting her daughter. If you ever meet her, she’s SO nice.
– Adam shares a story that proves what an amazing mama bear Andrea is!
– You only get ONE vote for the CMT Awards… so make sure you vote TSwift!
– Also, vote for Taylor Swift at the Canadian Much Music Awards.
– We cover the 12 Things You Never Knew About Taylor Swift, straight from the Keds event!
– You know you are a Swifty when you feel obligated to write everything you want to tell Taylor each time you post something on Instagram, because what if she likes/comment and you don’t have another chance?
– What are Swifties listening to? “She Looks So Perfect” by 5 Seconds of Summer.
– The Fearless Box Set Giveaway is still open! Listen to the entire episode for a code word to get more entries
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438
5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (Lyric Video)