There’s no doubt that Taylor Swift is incredibly popular, but how does she use her popularity to promote other artists? In Episode 129 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, Adam, Diane, Sami, and Steve discuss Taylor’s effect on the success of her opening acts. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 129 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – Taylor Swift’s Influence on her Opening Tour Acts:
- Some of Taylor’s openers have made it HUGE, like Hunter Hayes and Florida Georgia Line
- Taylor Swift opens the door for her openers, they just need to walk through it.
- Did you know we interviewed Charlie Worsham, an opener for the Speak Now Tour, on Episode Four?
- Social media is the biggest game changer in the music industry.
- What’s the secret to success to Taylor’s tour openers? #Sweeran
- Nobody makes fun of Taylor Swift like Taylor Swift on SNL.
- Taylor was nominated for two Billboard Awards: Top Country Artist and Top Social Artist!
- You know you’re a Swifty when your friends refer to taylor as “your girl” when they talk to you.
James Franco, Zooey Deschanel and Taylor Swift Join Seth Rogen’s ‘SNL’ Monologue