What would Taylor Swift do if she wasn’t a musician? In episode 108 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we conduct an open discussion answering your ask.fm questions. We tackle questions such as whether or not Taylor Swift would make a good detective, if she’d write a song about Cory Monteith, and the possibility of “All Too Well” becoming a single. Questions from listeners are some of our favorite things, so please make sure to leave us questions for next week’s unedited mid-week episode via ask.fm, email, or twitter.
Highlights from Episode 108 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– The hosts rate their favorite Taylor Swift albums: How would you rank RED, Speak Now, Fearless, and Taylor Swift?
– Based on Taylor’s personality, what occupation do you imagine her having, had she not been a singer/songwriter?
– Taylor Swift admits she’d love to be a detective in Entertainment Wise.
– Adam choses a hilarious and fun occupation for Taylor — you’ll never guess what!
– Do you think Taylor Swift would write a song about Cory Monteith?
– We challenge our listeners to create a playlist of Taylor’s song based on relationship timelines… care to take the challenge?
– Rumors are flying that “All Too Well” could be a single.
– Fun fact: radios deter road rage. That’s why they placed radios in cars.
– What song could Taylor perform on the Grammy’s? We’re thinking either “Begin Again” and “Highway Don’t Care.”
Taylor Swift – Live concert performance on a Cruise Ship