I just want to open your eyes and make you realize… a new episode of Taylor Talk is out! In Episode 139 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts discuss “Invisible,” Taylor’s beautiful ballad of unrequited love. We also talk about cooking with Barefoot Contessa, Taylor’s new kitten, and touch on Ed Sheeran’s new album. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 139 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – “Invisible” Song Analysis:
– We flash back to a song from Taylor’s high school days, “Invisible.”
– Steve calls this song the first draft of “You Belong With Me.”
– We debate who or what exactly is invisible in this song.
– Adam never fails to find a way to relate Harry Potter to Taylor Swift!
– How does the fact that Taylor wrote this song with a co-writer change the song?
– We wonder why this song was a bonus track rather than being on the original album.
– Taylor Swift says she won’t hang out with boys who are on a diet… just so you know.
– There’s a new kitty in Taylor’s life: Olivia Benson! Does this mean she’s a cat lady now?
– Be sure to vote for Taylor in the Teen Choice Awards.
– You know you’re a Swifty when you name your hermit crab “Swift!”
– MASSIVE end of tour sale going on at the Taylor Swift Online Store! Get it while it’s hot and RED!
– Swifties are listening to Ed Sheeran’s new album “X”
Fan Made – “Invisible” Taylor Swift Music Video
Taylor Swift Impressive Food Network Magazine Cooking Spread!
What are Swifties Listening To? Ed Sheeran – One [Official Video]