Is Taylor Swift Taking a Break?? — Episode 194 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
This episode is brought to you by Audible.com. Go to Audible.com/Taylor for a free audio book of your choice!
Highlights from Episode 194 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “Story of Us” Song Analysis
– Taylor’s discussion of Speak Now on her Grammy Pro special has us missing her Speak Now songs!
– Is Taylor’s concept for “The Story of Us” a little naive?
– Fun Fact: You can learn literary terms with Taylor Swift. And Taylor Talk.
– Miscommunication is the cause of all problems really.
– Steve uses the word “paradox” in a sentence and we’re all impressed.
– Friendly reminder to speak now instead of pretending this is nothing…
– Check out Taylor’s mini-“Secret Session” with Grammy Pro!
– Taylor Swift graces the cover of GQ for the very first time.
– Taylor Swift says she’s going to take a break…? THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
– If Swifties ruled the world, we’d send all the media to a deserted island! Muahah.
– We get one of the nicest iTunes reviews ever. (Jk. They’re ALL SO NICE)
– Swifties are listening to “I Got the Boy” sung by Jana Kramer, written by Jamie Lynn Spears.
– October 12: The 1989 World Tour – Fargo, ND
– October 17: The 1989 World Tour – Dallas, TX
– October 20: The 1989 World Tour – Lexington, KY
– October 21: The 1989 World Tour – Greensboro, NC
– October 24: The 1989 World Tour – Atlanta, GA
TAYLOR CONNECT: TaylorTalk13
VOICEMAIL: (240) 31-SWIFT / (240) 317-9438