Highlights from Episode 131 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – “Last Kiss” Song Analysis:
- Our panel looks into “Last Kiss” and reveals some dirty little secrets…
- Taylor didn’t include a 27 second intro for just any reason
- Steve talks about the importance of a manly handshake.
- That awkward/awesome moment when Taylor Swift sang “Last Kiss” to Joe Jonas at a Speak Now show.
- We discuss the similarities between “Last Kiss” and “All Too Well.”
- It’s amazing how Taylor can fit a world of emotions into a single lyric.
- The 2014 Billboard Music Awards air on May 18 on ABC at 8pm. Taylor is nominated for Top Social Artist and Top Country Artist.
- You know you’re a Swifty when it’s uncomfortable when people use the Satisfaction font when it’s not about Taylor.
- Swifties are listening to Sam Smith!
Taylor Swift – Last Kiss (Live)
Last Kiss – Taylor Swift @ San Jose, CA 9/1/2011
Memorable Moment: Taylor Swift on Joe Jonas
Much Better – Jonas Brothers
Sam Smith – Nirvana (Acoustic)
Sam Smith – Stay With Me (Official Video)