This week in Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we speculate on potential new Taylor Swift content for the fall. In the past, Taylor has released new albums in even years (ex. 2010, 2012) and gone on tour in odd years (ex. 2011, 2013). However, even in the odd years, she releases new content such as “Journey to Fearless,” the Fearless Platinum Edition CD, and the Speak Now World Tour CD + DVD. In this episode, we theorize what Taylor could release this year… perhaps she’ll even take the RED Tour to the big screen? Listen up to find out our thoughts and be sure to leave us some of your own in the comments below!
Highlights from Episode 79 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- Adam notes how strange some radio DJ’s introduce Taylor Swift
- Make sure you check out the video of Taylor’s week at the Staples Center that includes interviews and performances from Cher Lloyd, Sara Bareilles, Tegan & Sara, Ellie Goulding, and Jennifer Lopez.
- Sami gives us the weekly RED Tour Wrap-Up from @TSwiftonTour.
- Taylor Swift tours in odd years, but she also typically releases new content. Can we expect some more RED content?
- We discuss the alleged RED Platinum Edition pictures that are floating around tumblr (including the image with two #18 track listings).
- Rumor: a Platinum edition of RED could include the 10 minute version of “All Too Well,” but it might just sound like a diary entry.
- Could Taylor take RED to the big screen? Steve wants to dress up for the midnight premiere.
- Note: this entire conversation is educated speculation. We aren’t privy to any “inside information,” unfortunately.
- You know you’re a Swifty when you not only have Taylor related dreams, but you have Taylor related nightmares too. Especially if your name is Adam.
- What are Swifties listening to? Delta Goodrem, a singer/songwriter from Australia.
- We give a special shout-out to Australian Swifties for being awesome!
What are Swifties Listening To? Delta Goodrem