Since the North American leg of the RED Tour is over, your Taylor Talk hosts can now discuss it! Join Adam, Diane, and Steve for this extra-long episode of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast for Part One of our RED Tour review. We cover the first half of the RED show and we’ll discuss the final half of the show next Monday. Don’t worry though, if you’re still waiting to see the RED show and don’t want to be spoiled, you can still listen to the beginning of the show for Taylor news and mini-segments. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights From Episode 85 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- Trivia: How many tickets were sold for the North American leg of the RED Tour?
- Diet Coke announces a sleek new design featuring Taylor Swift
- Haters gonna hate, but Taylor’s gonna keep doing her thang.
- Taylor is bringing the RED Tour to LONDON in February!
- You know you’re a Swifty when you obsess over Taylor’s toenails… don’t ask.
- Watch Steve’s vine for the State of Grace opening here and watch the curtain fall again & again & again…
- Adam predicted the show opener, although he doesn’t remember it all.
- We love hairflip photo/hedgehog Taylor Swift so much that we used it for this episode’s feature image.
- It’s Adam & Diane vs. Steve on a particular performance (no spoilers!)
- Steve doesn’t understand one of Taylor’s costume choices. Pst. Men.
- Note: I (Diane) corrected Adam about Jessica Rabbit post-recording… she was in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, not Looney Toons.
- What is the difference between a carousel and a merry go round anyway?
- Taylor snuck in a reference to a song she wrote before she was famous, “Lucky You,” in a RED performance.
- Diane & Steve love it when you send in Adam is So Vain submissions.