For episode 87 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we bring you part two of our RED Tour analysis. Just like part one, we discuss news & cover mini-segments before the tour analysis, just in case you don’t want to spoil yourself! We also kindly ask you to nominate “Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast” for the 2013 PodCast Awards in the categories of People’s Choice & Entertainment. Thanks so much, and we hope you enjoy the new episode!
Highlights From Episode 87 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- PLEASE nominate “Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast” for the PodCast Awards in the categories of People’s Choice & Entertainment.
- You can now pre-order the “One Chance” soundtrack, which includes Taylor’s new song, “Sweeter Than Fiction”
- You know you’re a Swifty when posting updates about Taylor Swift has become a part-time job. We know what that’s like!
- Swifties are listening to “Girls” by The 1975
- Adam slightly insults Diane by assuming she doesn’t know the answer to his “nosebleed” question. Spoiler alert. She proves him wrong.
- The hosts agree on which one of Taylor’s performance was HAWT
- Is it appropriate for fans to cheer during an emotional moment in a Taylor performance? We think yes.
- “Taylor looks like an angel descending from heaven.” – Adam
- Send us your thoughts/opinions about the RED Tour via any one of our contacts below