Hey, by the way… the newest episode of Taylor Talk is out!! In Episode 144 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss one of the die-hard Swifties’ favorite songs: “Stay Beautiful.” Although this is a song Taylor wrote when she was in her teenage years, in light of a recent Instagram post, she still believes in the selfless of unrequited love. Be sure to share your thoughts on the song. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 144 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – “Stay Beautiful” Song Analysis
– Taylor probably wrote this song about her fourth grade crush: Cory Robertson referenced in the Target commercial.
– We decipher how someone could possibly “smile like the radio.”
– Have you ever had such a huge crush on someone that you couldn’t talk to them? Adam says he hasn’t. I think he’s lying.
– We marvel at Taylor’s continued poignant admiration of unrequited love, most recently in an Instagram post.
– For some reason, Adam and Sami break into a short rendition of “Summer Lovin” Grease.
– Sami found her wings in New York City too!
– Fun fact: if you tell Taylor it’s your birthday in Central Park, she may buy you dinner!
– Taylor Swift is performing at the iHeartRadio Music Festival! We assume her newest single will be out before then
– You know you’re a Swifty when you pay your siblings to be quiet when you’re listening to Taylor Talk :’D
– Swifties are listening to “Mother & Father” by Broods.
– Please leave Taylor Talk a GOOD voicemail! A lot of them are creepy….
Taylor Swift Speak Now Target Commercial
Broods – Mother & Father (Official Audio)