Taylor Swift, you are the best thing that’s ever been mine! In Episode 121 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts discuss “Mine” in honor of this past Valentines Day. “Mine” is perhaps one of Taylor’s only true love songs, but is it actually true or just a day dream? Contact us to let us know what you think of the song. In other news, the RED Tour is coming to Asia. Check out taylorswift.com/REDtourAsia for tour dates and where to buy tickets. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 121 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast Main Discussion: “Mine” Song Analysis:
– Taylor said this song is about “finding someone who would make you believe in love”
– We love the depth the music video adds to the line “you made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter.”
– How crazy was it to see Taylor Swift pregnant in the video?
– Fun fact: Taylor Swift picked her music video sons after meeting them in an ice cream parlor in Nashville.
– Diane fangirls remembering when Taylor performing “Mine” live on the b-stage in Indiana.
– What do you think of Taylor’s new short haircut?
– Hooray! The RED Tour is coming to Asia!
– We’re dusting off our ask.fm account, so if you ask us something, we’ll answer
– If Taylor were an Olympic athlete, what sport would she participate in?
– If Swifties ruled the world, a “pathetic single girls party” will be a holiday
Everyone has that one Taylor Swift song that grabbed them and made them a Swifty. In Episode 116 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss which songs on each album made Taylor Swift the superstar she is today. And since Taylor’s a superstar, it’s surprising that she does not yet have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. But did you know that fans can nominate celebrities to receive a star? Swifties should nominated Taylor! Let us know if you’d be willing to help nominate Taylor Swift to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 116 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast:
– We are combining our mid-week episode and our Monday shows into one awesome show per week!
– Which song off RED helped Taylor acquire more Swifties? Let us know your thoughts!
– We discuss whether or not moving into the pop genre helped Taylor grow in popularity.
– Fun Fact: “The Story of Us” was the song that made Adam a Swifty.
– “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me” may be the all-time Swift classics.
– A listener listens while she’s working out! We’re so happy Taylor Talk can help keep you healthy.
– Do you think Taylor will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
– Fun Fact: Only 20 people are chosen per year to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
– So… who wants to get Taylor Swift a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? It would be the coolest gift ever!
Happy ONE HUNDRED episodes Taylor Talk!! Your hosts — Adam, Maya, Diane, and Steve — celebrate by looking back on past episodes and how incredible podcasting has been and will continue to be, all thanks to our lovely listeners! We also answer several interesting ask.fm questions, like what songs we’d write with Taylor Swift if given the chance and debate on how we think Taylor Swift would like to be proposed to… Just wait and hear what the guys have to say about that one! Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 100 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– Check out some highlights from our past 99 episodes in the Special Guests section of TaylorTalk.org for interviews with Charlie Worsham, Brian Mansfield, Declan Whitebloom, and more!
– Fun fact: there is enough Taylor Talk content to listen for nearly three days!
– Is it Swifty or Swiftie? Debate!
– What is the song that comes to your mind when you think of Taylor Swift?
– We dream about the songs we’d co-write with Taylor Swift if given the opportunity.
– Let’s talk love and romance… how would Taylor Swift like to be proposed to? 😉
– The hosts discuss the paramount and unutterable way Taylor Swift has changed our lives, all for the better of course.
Join Adam, Diane, and Steve for 90 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast! In this episode, we discuss which Taylor Swift song we’d live in if we had the choice, how to join Taylor Connect (because you should), as well as give some love to some great listeners. We also want to thank you all for nominating us for the 2013 Podcast Awards. It means so much to us and we appreciate your votes. We’ll find out on November 1st if we’ve made it on the list, so keep your fingers crossed! Happy listening
Highlights from Episode 90 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– Fun Fact: If all of Taylor’s twitter followers lined up to meet her, the line would be nearly 10,000 miles long!
– If you could live in a Taylor Swift song, which one would it be?
– Diane choses “Our Song” to be Adam & Steve’s bromance song.
– An ask.fm listener requests that Diane do the show alone. #awkward
– Did Taylor actually go to Disneyland recently? Did she have an awkward run-in with John Mayer?
– If you don’t have an account on Taylor Connect, you should join
– We send some love to all the people who recently reviewed us on iTunes & the people who nominated us for the Podcast Awards. Thank you so much!
– You know you’re a Swifty when you’ve listened to Taylor Talk so many times that you can recite the contact methods by heart (when Steve and Diane still can’t do it…)
– The first LIVE show will be on Saturday, November 2nd at 3PM PST/6 PM EST/ 11 PM London / Sunday November 3rd at 9AM in Sydney, Australia
– Be sure to enter our “Taylor Through The Years” Contest! Enter at TaylorTalk.org/Contest. You can enter once per day.
This week’s episode of Taylor Talk features Adam, Maya, Diane, and Steve as they discuss whether or not Taylor Swift can be considered country anymore. Is Taylor now 100% pop or a mix of both genres? Check out episode 60 to hear the hosts thoughts, and if you have an opinion of your own, feel free to let us know!
In Episode 60:
– Adam and Diane attend the RED show in Indianapolis and something VERY special happened
– Taylor adds some Radio Disney awards to her collection
– Be sure to vote for Taylor Swift for the 2013 Billboard Milestone Award!
– President Barack Obama mentions Taylor Swift
– So… have you ever danced around the kitchen in the refrigerator light?
– We discuss Taylor Swift’s music career as she experiments with different genres
– Is Taylor country? Pop? Or both?
– Steve finally gets a Wheel of Taylor question right!
– Be sure to rate us on iTunes. It would make us happy
Taylor Swift “The Best Day” – Cleveland, Ohio – April 25th
Taylor Swift “Mine” – Indianapolis, IN – April 26th
Taylor Swift “Our Song” – Louisville, KY – April 27th
Last night in Nashville, Taylor walked home from the BMI Awards with THREE new awards!! She took home the Winning Song Award for “Fearless,” “Mine,” and “Back To December. Check out photos from the event!!
Click on any of the photos below to view it and many others in our GALLERY!!