Just because you’re clean don’t mean you can miss Taylor Talk! In Episode 62 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss what Taylor Swift calls the most important song off her 1989 album, “Clean.” For Taylor, the song is about moving on passed a bad relationship, but you could also apply it to getting over any sort of tough situation. What do you think of the incredible imagery in “Clean”? We welcome your thoughts. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 162 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast Main Discussion: “Clean” Song Analysis
– What is “Clean” about to you?
– We marvel at the imagery in nearly every single lyric in this song.
– It’s raining and she’s drowning, but she can finally breathe. What does this meeeean?
– What is the purpose of this song being the last song on 1989?
– Keep your fingers crossed that Taylor will perform “Clean” on tour!!
– We imagine what the music video for “Clean” could look like.
– That awkward moment when Taylor Swift sells more albums in her fifth week of 1989 than some artists ever sell.
– Don’t miss the 13 Days of Taylor deals at store.taylorswift.com!!
– You know you’re a Swifty when Sami gives you a lesson on how to sneak your headphones on in class. Hey, it’s a perfect (and secretive way) to listen to Taylor Swift!
– Swifties are listening to Imogen Heap, Taylor’s cowriter on “Clean.”
– This episode is dedicated to two very special pups, Hershey and Cooper.
In this moment now, capture it, remember it… With the upcoming release of the 1989 album, we’ve decided to take you right back to the beginning. In Episode 154 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we reminisce on the first two Taylor Swift eras, Taylor Swift and Fearless. What were your favorite moments from these eras? We hope you enjoy this episode and grab some tissues if you’re feeling nostalgic. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 154 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast Main Discussion: Taylor Swift Through Fearless
– It’s crazy to think how far Taylor Swift has come… now she’s on par with the country artists she opened for in 2007!
– Did you know you can enter to win some rare Taylor Swift CDs? Check out our twitter @TaylorTalk13 for more information.
– That precious, beautiful, adorable moment when Taylor met Tim McGraw by singing her song to him at the ACMs.
– Reminder: Taylor Swift is not famous because of Kanye. Kanye is only famous because of Taylor Swift 😛
– We love to remember the Fearless era by watching “Journey to Fearless” on Netflix.
– Stay tuned for next week when we talk about the Speak Now era! Read more
Entertainer of the Year went to George Strait, as predicted. Rightfully so? Or did our girl Taylor get ripped off? Listen up to Episode 128 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Talk Podcast as we discuss the 49th annual ACM Awards. Maya and Steve watched them on TV, but Adam and Diane attended the awards in person, so they offer a unique perspective that only comes with viewing a show live. Feel free to let us know what you thought of the awards. Enjoy the episode!
Highlights from Episode 128 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast Main Discussion: 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards
– Congratulations to Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, and Taylor Swift for winning ACM Video of the Year for “Highway Don’t Care”. Listen to our interview with Music Video Director Shane Drake on Episode 62.
– That awkward moment when Adam says he doesn’t like Miranda Lambert and then… well listen to the show & find out what happened 😉
– Was George Strait winning Entertainer of the Year truly fair and unbiased?
– Fun fact: if Taylor Swift wins Entertainer of the Year again, she will be the only female to win it three times. As for the men? Garth Brooks has won it a whopping six times! Conspiracy?
– Taylor is a giver at heart. She visited the Hasbro Children’s hospital with her dad last week.
– If Swifties Ruled The World … there would be nothing but cats on the internet. Wait a second… It has already begun!
– What are Swifties listening to? “Sing” by Ed Sheeran
What would Taylor Swift do if she wasn’t a musician? In episode 108 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we conduct an open discussion answering your ask.fm questions. We tackle questions such as whether or not Taylor Swift would make a good detective, if she’d write a song about Cory Monteith, and the possibility of “All Too Well” becoming a single. Questions from listeners are some of our favorite things, so please make sure to leave us questions for next week’s unedited mid-week episode via ask.fm, email, or twitter.
Highlights from Episode 108 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
– The hosts rate their favorite Taylor Swift albums: How would you rank RED, Speak Now, Fearless, and Taylor Swift?
– Based on Taylor’s personality, what occupation do you imagine her having, had she not been a singer/songwriter?
– Taylor Swift admits she’d love to be a detective in Entertainment Wise.
– Adam choses a hilarious and fun occupation for Taylor — you’ll never guess what!
– Do you think Taylor Swift would write a song about Cory Monteith?
– We challenge our listeners to create a playlist of Taylor’s song based on relationship timelines… care to take the challenge?
– Rumors are flying that “All Too Well” could be a single.
– Fun fact: radios deter road rage. That’s why they placed radios in cars.
– What song could Taylor perform on the Grammy’s? We’re thinking either “Begin Again” and “Highway Don’t Care.”
In Episode 75 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, Adam, Diane, and Steve discuss whether or not we will ever outgrow Taylor Swift. Spoiler alert: the answer is no! Duh! Listen up for countless reasons why Taylor Swift will always hold a special place in our hearts, as well as RED Tour updates, mini-segment fun, and more! Enjoy!
In Episode 75 of Taylor Talk: the Taylor Swift Podcast:
– Adam starts off the episode with a trivia question: which one of Taylor Swift’s videos stars a former Tennessee Titans football player? Stay tuned because the answer is at the end of the episode!
– Taylor should take performance notes from The Script
– Want to know what’s on Taylor Swift’s bucket list? See the Marie Claire article “What’s on: Taylor Swift” to find out!
– Taylor Swift wears contacts? And glasses?
– Bowling for Soup admits they want to live like Award Show Taylor Swift.
– Taylor Swift won two Teen Choice Awards: Choice Female Country Artist and Choice Country Song for “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
– We shamelessly ask you to vote for Taylor in the MTV VMAs! Monday, August 12th is the LAST day to vote!!
– Steve likes to pretend Taylor Swift wrote “Hey Stephen” about him
– Diane is going to feel 22 on August 15th! You can wish her a happy birthday via twitter @notadumblond9.
– We answer some questions from our ask.fm in our new segment: Tell Me Why.
– Do you think one day when we grow up we will stop liking Taylor Swift? Short answer… no!
– Adam relates this question to Harry Potter… because he relates everything to Harry Potter
– There’s so much nostalgia associated with being a Swifty. We’re always going to like her music, but maybe for a different reason in the future.
– “Taylor is a writer who tells stories. And stories live forever.” – Adam Bromberg
– How can people relate to Taylor Swift if they haven’t been in a relationship?
– You can enjoy music regardless if you can relate to the song or not.
– We go through some awesome mini-segments!
– Steve and Adam should go on a bromantic man-date so Steve can tip the waiter $13.
– Adam has his own “You Know You’re a Swifty When” moment!
– Foreign word of the day for Americans: “chemist”
– For the people in long distance relationships, Swifties Are Listening to: “Gotta Get There” by Brett Eldredge. Brett Eldredge also opened for Taylor on the RED Tour!
– Adam’s so vain… he probably thinks the email was about him. Or is it…?
Videos Referenced in Episode 75 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Swifties Are Listening to: “Gotta Get There” by Brett Eldredge
What do you get when you cross a young ginger with a wavy haired blonde? The “Everything Has Changed” music video, of course!! With it’s release late in the evening on June 5th, “Everything Has Changed” has become the latest music video in Taylor Swift’s line up. Listen in as our team takes you through a fun and informational analysis of this brilliantly shot analysis. Have your own thoughts on the video? Leave them in the comments below!
In Episode 66:
-Adam and Steve are reporting from Nashville, TN at CMA Fest
–BUY YOUR TSHIRTS FAST! They’re selling like crazy! Every t-shirt comes with a special mystery gift!
-As always, our partners @TSwiftOnTour provides us with a weekly tour update
-Adam has some issues pronouncing “Louisville” like the local Kentuckians
-Taylor played “Red” at the CMT Awards. Think it’ll be the next country single?
-We do a brief recap of the CMT Awards and what went on there
-Something really cool happened at Taylor’s CMA Fest performance. Want to find out what?
-“You Know You’re A Swifty When…”/”If Swifties Ruled The World…”
-The team breaks down the brand new “Everything Has Changed” music video, asking questions like:
-Was the video supposed to be released when it was?
-Does the video fit the theme of the song?
-Who was cuter? Little Ed or Little Taylor?
-What did our panel think of the surprise ending?
“Everything Has Changed Music Video
Taylor Surprises A Contestant on The Voice
Performance on The Voice
Taylor Performs with The Rolling Stones in Chicago
Taylor and Ed Perform on Britain’s Got Talent
Taylor Performs “Enchanted” In Denver, CO
Taylor Dances To Florida Georgia Line’s “Cruise” at CMT Awards
Taylor Performs “Red” at CMT Awards
Taylor’s CMA Fest Performance, filmed by Taylor Talk host Steve!