It’s a love story… baby just say yes to Album Five theories! In Episode 143 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss more album five theories courtesy of an article on Zimbio. We discuss song topics from cats to Emma Stone to what it’s like to be boyfriend-less. We hope this episode makes you smile (it made us smile, especially through the randomness that makes recording live fun). Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 143 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion – More Album Five Discussion? Yes. Yes, indeed.
– Zimbio theorizes what the fifth album could be about… cats? friends? cookies?
– Since Taylor hasn’t had a boyfriend in a while, her only significant relationships are with cats. #sarcasm
– In all seriousness, Taylor might write a song about one of her friend’s life experiences.
– You can find Taylor bakin’ cookies at night! How funny would it be if Taylor wrote a sequel to “Thug Story”?
– We like the idea of a Sweeran song called “Just Friends.”
– Maya and Sami get into a debate about whether or not Taylor may include love on the fifth album.
– That awkward moment when science nerds and heroes throw bottles at Taylor’s house.
– Do you know you can win a chance to attend the premiere and after-party of The Giver? Check out crowdrise.com/thegiver4goodteam to find out how. You can also buy tickets for an early showing of The Giver at Fandango.com.
– FYI: The only person you need to vote for at The Teen Choice Awards is Taylor Swift. Just saying’.
– We have fun thinking about Taylor Swift themed street names.
– What questions would we ask Taylor if she were ever on the show?
– Swifties are listening to “Did You Think” by Erica Morgan AND “Girl in a Country Song” by Maddie & Tae
What are the Hosts of Taylor Talk Listening To? Maddie & Tae – Girl In A Country Song