The RED Tour goes to Asia! In Episode 136 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we cover Taylor’s shows so far in Asia. We also discuss the changes Taylor has made throughout the RED Tour as it traveled to different countries. If you’re going to one of the RED shows in Asia, we’d love to hear from you! Let us know what you thought of the RED tour! Happy listening
Highlights from Episode 136 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: The Many Changes of the RED Tour:
– We discuss the logistics of Taylor Swift moving the RED Tour from country to country.
– You know how Taylor has buses and planes with her face on it? We think she should invest in a ship.
– We theorize about her setlist choices based on each place the RED Tour goes.
– Maya can’t wait for Taylor to sing “Our Song” on the b-stage again….
– Special offer to Thai Swifties: they have reserved tickets for the Singapore show just for you!!
– Taylor Swift says the fifth album is her favorite thing EVER!
– We’re so thankful to @TSwiftOnTour for keeping us updated on the Asian leg of the RED Tour.
– As our Nashville CMA Fest correspondent, Steve will be attending the 2014 CMT Awards! Lucky him. It will air this Wednesday, June 4th at 8/7c on CMT.
– Please help us find a way to tell Taylor Swift Sami named her cat after her
– Swifties are listening to “How To Be A Heartbreaker” by Marina and the Diamonds
Taylor Swift’s Interview (TV Press Conference at Shanghai, May 29th 2014)
テイラー・スウィフト来日で空港大パニック！TAYLOR SWIFT Arrived in JAPAN! Fans Go ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!
What are Swifties Listening To? Marina and the Diamonds – How To Be a Heartbreaker