Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast – About
Taylor Talk is the biggest, baddest, most AWESOME Taylor Swift podcast in the world!! Listen as our expert team of hosts take you through the latest Taylor Swift news, song analyses, tour discussions and more!! We are in NO way officially connected to Taylor Swift.
- The first [attempted] episode of Taylor Talk was recorded on October 23, 2011, the iPod’s 10th birthday. However, that episode will never see the light of day. We’ll call it the long-lost Taylor Talk.
- The very 1st episode of Taylor Talk was published for your listening ears on 11/1/11
- After its very first week on the air, Taylor Talk had been listened to in 73 countries around the globe.
- One year online, and Taylor Talk had already been downloaded over ONE MILLION times in more than 190 countries!
- The latest Taylor Swift news
- Upcoming Calendar of Events
- WWTD’s (What would Taylor Do?) – Our team analyzes a variety of HILARIOUS hypothetical situations in attempt to determine how Taylor would react if placed in these bizarre situations.
- “If Swifties Ruled The World…” – Fan submitted sentiments expressing how they believe the world would be different if Swifties were in charge
- What Are Swifties Listening To? – Taylor Swift fans tell us who else they have on their iPods besides Taylor
- Stump the Hosts – A fun and light-hearted trivia competition pinning our hosts against each other to see who knows the most about Taylor Swift
About The Hosts
Adam is the founder Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast and TaylorTalk.org, the very site you’re reading. His presence on the show provides a bit of testosterone in an otherwise female-dominated fandom, as well as some perspective from the eyes of a male Swifty. Based on the success of Taylor Talk, Adam is hoping to use his degree in Integrated Marketing Communications to implement podcasting as the next big thing in marketing.
What to say about Maya? Well… she loves talking about Taylor but tries to keep it to a minimum in real life because her friends might think she was insane if she did. Taylor Talk is her time to have fun and talk about Taylor and she loves it! When she’s not being a crazy Taylor fan she enjoys singing, cheerleading, and playing her guitar.
Diane has been following Taylor’s career since the release of her self-titled album in 2006 and found that her songs are fun to sing in the car, in the shower, and literally anywhere. In her spare time, Diane enjoys impersonating Taylor Swift on Youtube, drinking smoothies, watching corgi videos, and laughing. She tried her hand at songwriting a few years ago – it was embarrassing, so now she sticks to writing short stories as an English major at UC Irvine. Her dream is to become a best-selling author and be interviewed by Ellen, even though she knows that means she’s at risk of getting scared in a bathroom.
Steve is a self-proclaimed music connoisseur. While he listens extensively to music of all genres, his focus is country music and specifically Taylor Swift. He has been blessed to attend a number of Taylor Swift concerts, along with a few Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music award shows. Steve is a huge fan of CMA Fest which is a four day country music fan festival that takes place in Nashville every June where both the biggest country superstars perform along with country music’s up-and-coming artists. You will find Steve active on the twitter community chatting with fellow Swifties.