The story of Taylor Talk goes on with a song analysis of “The Story of Us”! In Episode 135 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, your hosts — Adam, Diane, and Sami — talk about one of their favorite Taylor songs. Let us know what you think of “The Story of Us” in the comments below. Happy listening!
Highlights from Episode 135 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
Main Discussion: “The Story of Us” Song Analysis:
– We discuss one of our favorite Taylor Swift songs…. “The Story of Us”!
– Running into your ex is terribly, horrendously, and awfully awkward, especially when it happens at an award show.
– The hosts get in a heated debate about a critic’s comment — whether or not this song means Taylor is “defined by her relationships”
– Sami has a theory that links “The Lucky One” with “The Story of Us”
– We discuss the plot of the “Story of Us” video, and Taylor’s potential curse word slip!
– What would you do if Taylor Swift visited you on a school field trip?
– Taylor’s poster for The Giver is out!
– Make sure you’re voting for Taylor for the CMTs! She could accept an award via video from RED Tour Asia
– You know you’re a Swifty when you can’t decide what to wear, so you choose the outfit that looks like Taylor.
– Swifties are listening to “Be My Forever” by Christina Perri featuring Ed Sheeran.
Lascassas 4th grade with Taylor Swift @ Country Music Hall
Taylor Swift – The Story of Us
Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour – The Story Of Us
Taylor Swift – The Story Of Us (Acoustic) – Live 3/28
What Are Swifties Listening To? Christina Perri – Be My Forever Feat. Ed Sheeran (Head Or Heart)(New Song)