We knew Taylor Swift was trouble when she walked in at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show. In this mid-week episode of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast, we discuss Taylor’s killer performances on the VS Fashion Show, first opening with Fall Out Boy for “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark” and closing the show with “I Knew You Were Trouble.” It’s undeniable that Taylor gave the best performance of the night, but we ponder why exactly Taylor appeared on the VS Fashion Show. After all, the words “Taylor Swift” and “lingerie” have been mutually exclusive until now. Perhaps Taylor performed for promotional reasons? Or because one of her best friends, Lily Aldridge, is a VS model? Listen up to episode 106 of Taylor Talk to find out our opinions and be sure to send us your own. Enjoy the show!
Highlights from Episode 106 of Taylor Talk: The Taylor Swift Podcast
- We recap the eleven days of the Taylor Swift Store’s 13 Days of Taylor. Visit TaylorTalk.org/13days to view all the fantastic products!
- Enter code TAYLORTALK to receive a free RED Album poster on purchases of $10 or more!
- CONTEST ALERT: follow @taylortalk13 on twitter to find out how you can win the RED Tour Lithograph. It’s open to International Swifties too!
- The curse is broken! Taylor Swift accepted the Worldwide Artist of the Year award at the 2013 ACAs!
- We review Taylor’s performance at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Is Taylor Swift still relatable even though she’s now on par with the Victoria’s Secret Angels?
- Taylor did it, so we can talk about the butt slap between her and Cara Delevingne.
- Adam’s sings a beautiful rendition of “Happy Birthday” to Taylor Swift!!
Taylor Swift accepting “Worldwide Artist Award” – American Country Awards 2013
Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – Taylor Swift Interview
Fall out Boy & Taylor Swift – (Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013)
The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – Taylor Swift Performance
Victoria’s Secret Angels Lip Sync “I Knew You Were Trouble”